As a parent, you want the best care for your child. WFHC improves the lives of children and their families by offering high quality pediatric health care in a compassionate and healthy environment. Our experienced medical staff provides care through the different stages of your child’s life. As a partner in your child’s health, we teach families not only about illnesses, but also about growth, behavior and development, to help them raise happy, healthy children who grow into happy, healthy adults.
From physical care to emotional support, we can create a plan that keeps your child happy and healthy for years to come. Make an appointment for your child today!
- Start the day with a healthy breakfast. It refuels your body and gives you energy for the day.
- Try to get between 30 and 60 minutes of physical activity every day. Several 10 to 15-minute sessions of moderate activity each day add up.
- Limit TV, computer and video game time to a total of one to two hours per day. Encourage physical activity instead.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Choose water, low-fat or nonfat milk and low-calorie beverages.
Our Promise of Excellence
Whole Family Health Center stands by our services and has developed a Quality Assurance program to ensure that we exceed the expectation and are committed to our patients and families in the community. In addition, we closely evaluate patient satisfaction through reviews and surveys.
- Newborn care, well child visits and adolescent care
- School and Sports Physicals
- All CDC recommended vaccinations
- Heart Disease (by referral)
- Childhood Infections
- Chronic Illnesses such as Asthma, Allergies, Diabetes, Sickle Cell Anemia, Seizures
- Attention Deficit Disorder (diagnosis and treatment)
- Nutrition Counseling
- Vision and Hearing Screenings
- Parenting Education
- American Academy of Pediatrics recommended yearly screening and labwork
- Social Services